- Make a video IN ITALIAN based on the concept of ‘the elevator pitch’ – this means you deliver your presentation in the time it takes to go up a few floors in a lift (between 30 seconds and 2 minutes)
- At the beginning of your presentation give your name, age, nationality, name of school, and experience (or lack of) of going to Italy
- In your presentation include why you think you should be chosen, what you would expect to get out of the experience, and how you think it would benefit you and your school in the future.
- Upload your video on youtube
- Post your video on this blog in the group for Italian students (you will need to register in order to post)
More information on the language camp can be found here