The following are the steps that you will take to get your class set up and blogging.
1. Sign up as a teacher to thelangugevillage.com (link on front page)
2. Take a tour of the site to get an idea of what’s involved
- Decide what group you wish your class to belong to (cf http://www.thelanguagevillage.com/groups/)
- Look at “Some examples of good blogging in language education“
- Read “How and why to blog“
- Read “Why get students blogging“
4. We will enter and activate your pupils and email you back when ready
5. Start Blogging!